|Are you personable and engaging?
Are you motivated and target driven?
Do you have previous retail or sales experience?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading technology brand, HP!
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
Core responsibilities will be to engage and interact with customers, demonstrating available products and delivering an incredible experience every day. Building strong relationships with the channel store teams to drive brand advocacy and to increase sales is also vital. You will be fully responsible for your store compliance, sales, knowledge and engagement, merchandising and in-store auditing. Your passion for people and technology will create a highly collaborative environment that will drive our client’s market share through incremental sales. Candidates must have experience in achieving sales targets in a retail environment, relationship building skills and negotiating. This role will be heavily focused on sales.
What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
• Previous retail or sales background
• Personable, outgoing engaging and energetic
• Strong communication skills
• Eager to tackle challenges and change
• Passion for and good understanding of technology
• Experience with technology devices
• Flexibility to change stores if required to meet business needs
• Comfortable working in a sales/retail environment
• Comfortable demonstrating and explaining USPs of devices to members of the public
• Confident manner
• Able to work as part of a sales team
• Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
• Flexible to work different shift times to suit the business needs
• Understanding of KPI’s and ability to influence performance
Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over 1000 across the UK and Ireland, accelerating brand performance. You will be the live connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be different. Working at Blue Square is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
What is our vision, and what do we value?
Our vision is to accelerate brand performance through outstanding people and innovative propositions. We have five core values that we are committed to demonstrating as a business.
1. Desire to help clients deliver and succeed
2. Doing things differently
3. Driven by achievement, but not at all costs
4. Empowering others
5. Committed to supporting others
And lastly, I know you are thinking…what are the benefits & development?!
Firstly, working with a leading technology brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices and receive outstanding training sessions on these. We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting HP.