|Are you results driven?
Do you have a proven track record of hitting the number?
Are you able to negotiate and influence people effectively?
If this sounds like you, we may have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading technology brand.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
As an Area Development Manager role, you will work within our Field Force, representing a Blue-Chip company who are market leaders in the mobile phone industry. This role will appeal to candidates with retail sales experience, with a passion for technology and a drive for achieving sales targets.
This role is based within a territory; however, we are looking for flexible individuals as call patterns and working hours may vary occasionally.
What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
• Results driven individual with an understanding of return on investment
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Clear, concise and effective communication at a commercial level
• Negotiation and influencing capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, exciting environment
• Passionate about Technology & Mobile
• x2 years sales experience in the retail environment
• Proven track record in hitting the number
• Appropriate and timely recording of information for transfer to our reporting team
• Adhere to company and client policies, procedures and compliance
• Fanatical about execution
• Full driving licence
Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over 1000 across the UK and Ireland, accelerating brand performance. You will be the live connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be different. Working at Blue Square is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
What is our vision, and what do we value?
Our vision is to accelerate brand performance through outstanding people and innovative propositions. We have five core values that we are committed to demonstrating as a business.
1. Desire to help clients deliver and succeed
2. Doing things differently
3. Driven by achievement, but not at all costs
4. Empowering others
5. Committed to supporting others
And lastly, I know you are thinking…what are the benefits & development?!
Firstly, working with a leading technology brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices and receive best in class training on these. We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.