|Are you engaging and enthusiastic?
Do you want to work with a leading brand?
Do you love technology?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading technology brand.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
This exciting role within the HP channel programs team focuses on driving Intel and HP marketing to and through our commercial channel partners, ensuring they are kept up to date on our latest strategic initiatives and are able to promote HP/Intel commercial platforms effectively. You will be responsible for all Intel related execution from a channel marketing perspective. This includes supporting the team on the day to day execution, delivering Intel plans and demand generation activity, driving Intel messages and execution at partner events, partner communication (including newsletters, promotions, and social media).
All suitable candidates should reside no more than 50 miles away from the vacancy location. Candidates who live outside of the requirement will not be considered.
What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
• Strong Microsoft Office skills; including Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Editorial/copy writing experience; ability to produce quality and relevant copy to target audience
• Budget management experience
• Problem solving with the ability to use own initiative – always providing solutions and options
• Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Excellent at building relationship at all levels
• Detail orientated with a high level of accuracy
• Self-motivated and solution-based thinker
• Possess a can-do attitude and works well under pressure
• Highly organised with excellent time management skill
• Able to multi-task through several projects and prioritise effectively
• Demonstrated interest in technology and technology industry
Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over 1000 across the UK and Ireland, accelerating brand performance. You will be the live connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be different. Working at Blue Square is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
What is our vision, and what do we value?
Our vision is to accelerate brand performance through outstanding people and innovative propositions. We have five core values that we are committed to demonstrating as a business.
1. Desire to help clients deliver and succeed
2. Doing things differently
3. Driven by achievement, but not at all costs
4. Empowering others
5. Committed to supporting others
And lastly, I know you are thinking…what are the benefits & development?!
We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting HP.