|Do you have previous experience working with Digital/Domestic Appliances?
Do you have a great understanding of fault diagnostics?
Do you have previous experience of diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical faults?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading technology brand.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
In this key role, the Samsung Expert Field Engineers will ensure Digital Appliances are repaired and serviced in line with our high standards, health and safety regulations and are fully compliant. The Expert Field Service Engineers will be responsible for delivering an excellent In-Home Customer Experience on Digital Appliance products and delivering and exceeding the key KPIs.
The successful candidate will have great interpersonal skills to manage internal and external customers, know how to effectively manage a diary and how to deal with customer’s complaints. You will manage appointments and ensure field diagnostics and inventory management are accurate, as this is critical to the success of this role.
In the Expert Field Service Engineer role, you will be required to work across the UK, so there will be requirements to work away through the week and return for weekends, to deliver In-Home service in customers premises.
What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
• 5 years’ experience with Digital Appliances is preferable
• Valid driving licence
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent understanding of Domestic Appliance fault diagnostics
• Prioritise workload
• Excellent understand of Speed & Quality controls measures and procedures
• Understand KPI performance
• Excellent understanding of electronic mobile communications
• Able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel & Outlook
• Demonstrable experience of effectively diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical faults
• Good understanding of Electric and Electronic principles and ability to use in practice
• Previous experience as a White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer is a basic requirement, TV and Audio experience is an advantage but not essential
• Good level of computer literacy; able to fully utilise a computer/ Touch book and a thirst for the latest trends and technology will be advantageous.
• Desire to learn and achieve more skills within a manufacturing environment
Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over 1000 across the UK and Ireland, accelerating brand performance. You will be the live connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be different. Working at Blue Square is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
And lastly, I know you are thinking…what are the benefits & development?!
Firstly, working with a leading technology brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices and receive best in class training on these. We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
Our commitment to you…
We understand that we are currently living and working in unprecedented times and that this may cause uncertainty. We want our applicants to know that we are committed to the recruitment and onboarding process for this and so the experience will be reflective of our culture of embracing change, agility in our processes and putting our people first. This means the hiring (and potentially onboarding) of this role will be completed entirely remotely. We will work with our candidates to make this process a smooth and accessible as possible. Thank you.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.