|Are you an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant?
Are you a confident communicator?
Do you have an extensive experience in technical consultative selling and account management?
Do you love technology?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading technology brand.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
As a HP Pre-Sales Consultant for the tactical bid desk for Managed Print Services (MPS), your role will be focused around ensuring that the end to end solution being proposed to the customer, meets all of the stipulated requirements. These solutions will need to comply with the lowest complaint response methodology to maximise HP’s win ratio for new business acquisitions. You will make sure all the solution elements are represented in the pricing and also produce the technical solution proposal content for customer facing documents. You will be responsible for optimizing customer's environment according to client’s business needs, whilst being able to understand client's needs and transform them into HP capabilities
What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
• Technical University or bachelor’s degree
• Extensive experience in technical consultative selling and account management
• Technical and/or solution experience in appropriate industry
• Experience in vertical industry preferred
• Technical solution acumen
• Demonstrates a broad knowledge of Print Management Solutions (including Papercut, LRS, Nuance, Equitrac & Kofax) with deep expertise in area of digitisation and related technologies
• Links HP solutions with the customer’s overall IT architecture and strategic direction
• Applies broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems
• Applies productivity-enhancing tools and processes
• Solid credibility with HP’s business units and account teams based on history of solid results and contributions
• Establishes thought leadership in technical specialty area with customers
• Demonstrated ability to work as the lead for large complex projects
• Develops a high-level understanding of the HP product roadmaps within the printing landscape
• Has demonstrated extensive hands-on level skills with some of the technology
• Leverages financial and accounting concepts as well as capital investment concepts in demonstrating business value of proposed solutions to customers
• Creates solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirements
• Persuasively communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
• Appropriately tailors’ communications to varying levels of customer management
• Extensive level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges Solution selling
• Demonstrates strong communications skills with executive managers, as well as some C-level executives
• Leverages strong understanding of the competition – both positioning strategy and technology – to create competitive advantage for HP
Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over 1000 across the UK and Ireland, accelerating brand performance. You will be the live connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be different. Working at Blue Square is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
What is our vision, and what do we value?
Our vision is to accelerate brand performance through outstanding people and innovative propositions. We have five core values that we are committed to demonstrating as a business.
1. Desire to help clients deliver and succeed
2. Doing things differently
3. Driven by achievement, but not at all costs
4. Empowering others
5. Committed to supporting others
And lastly, I know you are thinking…what are the benefits & development?!
Firstly, working with a leading technology brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices and receive best in class training on these. We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.