|Are you experienced in project/program management?
Are you passionate for technology?
Do you have extensive experience in solution and/or consultative selling?
Do you have a demonstrated knowledge of outsourcing services and solutions?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading technology brand.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
As a Solutions Architect for the tactical bid desk for Managed Print Services (MPS), your role will be to pull together the overall solution elements that meet the customers’ requirements and ensure they are all included in the commercial offer. Through your expertise, you will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and will be seen as the go to person for HP MPS bids. You will be part of a team that build rapid, repeatable, customer focused MPS bids and will provide mentoring and guidance to other team members on this. You will find new ways of enhancing HPs ability to respond to RFPs in a more efficient way, ensuring our continued market growth.
Working with new and existing stakeholders, you will ensure a complete and working response from HP is provided. You will frequently represent the organisation to external customers and clients. You will exercise significant independent judgement within broadly define policies and practises to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
• Technical university or Bachelor preferred or equivalent experience
• Extensive experience in solution selling and/or consultative selling
• Extensive experience in project/program management
• Demonstrates a broad knowledge of outsourcing services and solutions, with expertise in area of specialization.
• Awareness of Alliance partner offerings and directions, current industry news.
• Applies broad understanding of technical innovations and trends to solving customer business problems
• Demonstrates thought leadership in speciality area
• Demonstrates ability to work as the lead for components of large complex projects.
• In-depth understanding of the product and services portfolio roadmaps of multiple business units
• Extensive level of industry acumen
• Successfully operates in very complex technical disciplines and areas
• Proposes and/or delivers work across their primary region with the ability to cover multiple sub-regions in parallel
• Able to lead peers in their solution area.
• Demonstrates teamwork with peers and/or account teams on very large multifunction, multi-vendor projects
• Able to lead large, regional pursuits that affect the company’s long-term goals and objectives; pursuits may include other regions.
• Confident in regularly engaging in pursuits with moderate to high risk and moderate to high ambiguity
Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over 1000 across the UK and Ireland, accelerating brand performance. You will be the live connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be different. Working at Blue Square is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
What is our vision, and what do we value?
Our vision is to accelerate brand performance through outstanding people and innovative propositions. We have five core values that we are committed to demonstrating as a business.
1. Desire to help clients deliver and succeed
2. Doing things differently
3. Driven by achievement, but not at all costs
4. Empowering others
5. Committed to supporting others
And lastly, I know you are thinking…what are the benefits & development?!
Firstly, working with a leading technology brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices and receive best in class training on these. We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting HP.